Skip to main content

Make-up Collection and Storage


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling-Pinky Purple

I just love purple lipsticks.... here I'm wearing mac goes and goes.....and yes it goes and goes for a while love it...... my new favorite lippie...... on nails, lower finger Rimmel #370 Wild Orchid, on top finger Pop Beauty Pansy Purple........ It just all happen to match.......Feeling for purple than pink I guess.....

Mac Osbourne Collection

First of all I did not intend on getting so much from this collection but the more videos I watched the more I ordered. The only thing that I intended on getting was the the brow duo and the Dodgy girl Lipstick , but as you can see, I went a little  cray cray. I'm ashamed to say that I'm waiting for the Kelly Quad! What motivated me to get the the Kelly Quad was the fact that I got my hands on the color tattoo in Vintage Plum and I want to step out the box with other colors besides neutrals. Mineralize Skin Finish - Refresh Quad - The Duchess Brow Duo - Morning Mister Magpie Lip Pencil - Cranberry Patent Lip Pencil - Innocent Lip glass - Bijou Lipstick - Kelly- Yum Yum Lipstick -  Strip Poker  Swatches to Follow!